FIT Release 2021.2 – April 2021
The new FIT Release 2021.2 is now available and released for Microsoft Windows platform. The release is available for all customers with maintenance agreement and access to our Customer Information Center (CIC) for download (please create a release activity).
All customers who have no access to our CIC platform and want to download the software over CIC have to require access over the following link. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want the release on a data medium.
The FIT modules as well as all additional modules are released for the Microsoft operating system Windows 2012, 2016 and 2019 Server as well Windows 8 and 10. We support also the databases Microsoft SQL Server 2014, 2016, 2017, 2019 and Oracle 12c.
- Apache Tomcat has been updated to version 9.0.40.
- Version 9.2 of the Microsoft JDBC driver for SQL Server is now used.
- Database queries have been optimized to speed up the login to FIT-HI WebMenu.
- Contents of individual fields such as ID card numbers can now be displayed as bullets instead of plain text.
- The options in the selection of predefined search criteria in the search form can now be configured per user group and module.
- In FIT-HI WebMenu, HI licenses can now also be reserved exclusively for individual users.
- The display of additional running actions was not updated correctly in the InfoCenter shopfloor views in AJaX mode and erroneously displayed already completed actions. This problem has been fixed.
- In version 2021.1, the comparator only displayed icons for deleting and replacing the currently selected line. Now, the familiar operating concept has been restored and, as in previous versions, icons for copying or deleting are displayed for each line.
- The search result is now only displayed when the data has been fully loaded. This speeds up loading considerably. It also fixes the problem that checking all records did not work correctly when the data was not yet fully loaded.
- Calling FIT-HI-DNC from external systems is now possible.
- It is now possible to log off automatically after a configured period of inactivity.
- It is now also possible when assigning the workplace selection based on the Windows user to define a default workstation selection that is available if no assignment has been defined for the logged-in user.
- Fixed display errors when selecting files to transfer.
- It is now configurable which input parameters of signals or function keys are inherited by compound signals.
- Database queries have been optimized to improve performance.
- For certain values in certain order fields, a translation into defined display texts can now be configured. For example, 0 and empty can be displayed as “NO”, all other values as “YES”.
- The evaluations now also work with previously summarized data.
- It is now possible to show or hide various columns in the “Technical availability” table.
- The selection criteria are now stored per user in the database.
- It is now configurable whether the workstation identificationtext or the description should be displayed in the tables and graphics.
- It is now configurable which formula should be used for the calculation of the “Technical Availability”.
- It is now possible to configure which personnel numbers are not to be included in the machine evaluation and person evaluation.
- It is now possible to exclude actions from compression.
Subject to change without notice.