FIT Release 2022.2 – April 2022
The new FIT Release 2022.2 is now available and released for Microsoft Windows platform. Please look below for the enhancements and changes of the different modules.
The release is available for all customers with maintenance agreement and access to our Customer Information Center (CIC) for download (please create a release activity).
All customers who have no access to our CIC platform and want to download the software over CIC have to require access over the following link. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want the release on a data medium.
The FIT modules as well as all additional modules are released for the Microsoft operating system Windows 2012, 2016 and 2019 Server as well Windows 10. We support also the databases Microsoft SQL Server 2016, 2017, 2019 and Oracle 12c.
- Upgrade internal Tomcat to version 9.0.59.
- MI-Filter: Insert latest version of Siemens_840_File_Splitter. Previous library contains older version of this filter.
- Apache Tomcat has been updated to version 9.0.59.
- In the search result it is now possible to mark a block of records with 1 to 2 mouse clicks.
- The pattern to be used for the recognition of program start and synchronization marks for the NC program double listing can now be configured differently per workstation. Automatic recognition based on a configured sequence of different patterns is also possible.
- The NC program double listing can now also be called from external systems.
- When displaying NC programs, Google Translate made very confusing changes and falsifications, so now Google Translate is prevented from automatically translating displayed files.
- In the administration, values with certain special characters were not displayed correctly in the global settings. This problem has been fixed.
- When uploading NC programs to FIT from machines connected via a serial interface (COM server), the file type selection is now skipped if only 1 file type is configured for transmission.
- Information from the workplace record can now also be displayed in the order detail view.
- In function key dialogs the browser is now prevented from suggesting previous input.
- For selection fields in function key dialogs whose options are obtained via database queries, it is now possible to use fields of the respective order record in the database query and to fill several time data fields with a combined selection.
- In more complex configurations with compound signals, incorrect open time records were occasionally created. This problem has been fixed.
- The FIT OPC UA Certificate Generator for generating a self-signed certificate for the OPC UA client now runs without additional Java installation on the FIT server and allows to specify the key length.
- The log messages are now written via slf4j/logback instead of log4j.
- The “Technical availability” can now also be saved as a file.
- It is now possible to import the complete contents of an input directory as a ZIP archive. Part data fields are then taken from the file that corresponds to the configured search pattern.
- A selection of import directories to be searched can now be displayed in the user interface.
- The compare tool has been extended by filtering expressions.
Subject to change without notice.