FIT Release 2021.4 – October 2021
The new FIT Release 2021.4 is now available and released for Microsoft Windows platform. Please look below for the enhancements and changes of the different modules.
The release is available for all customers with maintenance agreement and access to our Customer Information Center (CIC) for download (please create a release activity).
All customers who have no access to our CIC platform and want to download the software over CIC have to require access over the following link. Please send an email to email@example.com if you want the release on a data medium.
The FIT modules as well as all additional modules are released for the Microsoft operating system Windows 2012, 2016 and 2019 Server as well Windows 8 and 10. We support also the databases Microsoft SQL Server 2016, 2017, 2019 and Oracle 12c.
- Upgrade internal Tomcat to version 9.0.52.
- WuTCOM: New configuration key “SkipFlushSerialInputBuffer” to skip flushing input buffer of WuT COMServer before start receiving data from machine.
- Apache Tomcat has been updated to version 9.0.52.
- It is now possible to display individual signals configured in the FIT MES Administration in the Ajax version of the InfoCenter shopfloor layout.
- The job pool list in CapaTool can now be displayed from the InfoCenter table view.
- Individual KPIs can now be positioned more flexibly in the workstation layouts of the Ajax hall layouts in InfoCenter.
- When calling external editors via FIT_EEC.exe under Windows 10 2021H1, a download error occurred. This problem has been resolved.
- A workplace can now be searched for and selected in the MI administration using the group / number / long text / description. This function is in Internet Explorer not available, please use another browser.
- After transferring the program to IGM robots via OPC UA, the program can now optionally be loaded directly.
- When uploading in ARC mode, it is now also possible to select only a single file instead of a complete directory, which is then packed into an ARC archive file and transferred.
- Failed file transfers are now highlighted more prominently.
- It is now possible to count uploads and downloads on a workstation and, if necessary, to deny further downloads if an appropriate number of uploads has not been performed.
- It is now possible to configure signals for display in the InfoCenter shopfloor layout.
- A workstation reset can now be performed via a key or a signal. This closes all time data at the workstation, switches off all signals and deletes all order requests.
- Machine data acquisition on Siemens controllers is now also possible via the MDE services.
- If the monitoring of individual OPC UA variables is rejected by the OPC UA Server, for example because these variables are not known to it, the monitoring of the variables is subsequently requested again. This especially solves problems in connection with the DMG Machine Data Connector (MDC).
- In V2021.3, the conditions for enabling the keys in operation mode assembly were not evaluated correctly. This problem has been resolved.
- The connection to an OPC UA server via a router did not work. This problem has been fixed.
- When checking for exceeding the predecessor quantity, previous partial quantity reports were not taken into account. This has been corrected.
- Data acquisition via OPC UA in connection with the OPC UA Server in W&T WebIOs only worked via cyclic reading, not via subscription. This problem has been resolved.
- Contents of duration fields can now also be written (as seconds value) to numeric OPC UA variables.
- When selection criteria are changed, the save-button is highlighted so that saving the selection criteria is not forgotten.
- There is a new service for ABService Manager for automatic counting for up- and downloads of NC programs.
- The target quantities and open rest quantities of all orders planned for a work center can now be calculated for display in the InfoCenter.
Subject to change without notice.