FIT Release 2022.3 – July 2022
The new FIT Release 2022.3 is now available and released for Microsoft Windows platform. Please look below for the enhancements and changes of the different modules.
The release is available for all customers with maintenance agreement and access to our Customer Information Center (CIC) for download (please create a release activity).
All customers who have no access to our CIC platform and want to download the software over CIC have to require access over the following link. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want the release on a data medium.
The FIT modules as well as all additional modules are released for the Microsoft operating system Windows 2012, 2016 and 2019 Server as well Windows 10. We support also the databases Microsoft SQL Server 2016, 2017, 2019 and Oracle 12c.
- Core: Update Apache commons-net library to version 3.8.0.
- Core: Change logging from log4j to SLF4J/logback. Replace the old configuration file log4j.properties with logback.xml.
- FTPCom: First version with FTP over TLS support.
- LCOB_Send_Receive_Filter: Write newLine character at end of file.
- WuTCOM: Fixed a problem where under certain circumstances multiple processes could be started to check the connection to the WuT-COMServer. This created multiple entries in the log file.
- FTPCom: New configuration parameter in mi_server.ini to enable passive FTP transfer (FTPCom.UsePassiveFTP).
- The libraries logback in version 1.2.9 and slf4j-api in version 1.7.35 are now used.
- The display of multi-table machines in the Ajax version of the InfoCenter shopfloor layout has been improved. The table names defined in FIT-HI-MES Administration are now displayed.
- Instead of log4j, now slf4j and logback are used for the log outputs.
- It is now possible to enter one or more identifiers in the successor operation for the assembly operation type.
- For the Production operating mode, it is now possible to allow operation completion only when predecessors have been completed.
- For configurable selection fields, the options can now also be queried from external databases.
- The selection options for the manual forklift request can now be configured differently per workstation.
- For the manual forklift request, a quantity input field can now also be displayed.
- In transport orders for yields of the last operation, the storage bin can now be used as the destination.
- In the assembly operation type, the current date and time are now entered in the database field “actende” when an operation is completed.
- Via OPC UA signals, configurable personal information and authorization levels can now be queried by a machine controller from FIT based on a transmitted ID number.
- It is now possible to disable individual function keys if the preceding operation does not meet a configurable condition, e.g. if no yield quantity has been reported there yet.
- Instead of simple selectboxes, “searchboxes” are now also possible in operation mode manufacturing, where the options are displayed filtered on the basis of a text entry.
- The display of the order notes from the search result of the order request did not work anymore. This problem has been resolved.
- The input files to be processed can now also be defined via regular expressions.
- In the KPI Calculator, additional KPIs can now be calculated together with the rest quantity from other order record fields.
Subject to change without notice!
Subject to change without notice.