FIT Release 2021.1 – January 2021
The new FIT Release 2021.1 is now available and released for Microsoft Windows platform. The release is available for all customers with maintenance agreement and access to our Customer Information Center (CIC) for download (please create a release activity).
All customers who have no access to our CIC platform and want to download the software over CIC have to require access over the following link. Please send an email to email@example.com if you want the release on a data medium.
The FIT modules as well as all additional modules are released for the Microsoft operating system Windows 2012, 2016 and 2019 Server as well Windows 8 and 10. We support also the databases Microsoft SQL Server 2014, 2016, 2017, 2019 and Oracle 12c.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2019 is now supported on both Windows and Linux.
- Upgrade internal Tomcat to version 9.0.40.
- Directories with NC programs can now be saved in FIT in the Siemens .ARC format.
- The new operating mode ‘SINUMERIK NCP Services’ (separate module required) enables the direct transfer of NC programs to the NCK unit on Siemens controls.
- For direct connections, path specifications with a length of up to 127 characters can now be used
- Sometimes errors occurred when reading out the part file information. This led to errors in FIT-HI-DNC. This problem has been fixed.
- The comparator in the WebMenu partially did not work in Microsoft Edge. Also, larger files could not be compared in other browsers. These issue have been fixed and the display speed has been improved.
- The performance of the InfoCenter has been improved.
- The creation of a new data record has been adapted to the behavior of the FIT client.
- It is now possible to invoke the display of a drawing in an external system in the file view.
- When scrolling through the search results of the individual modules or in the administration of the FIT WebMenu, the column headings now remain visible.
- The display of additional actions now also works in the AJaX version of the InfoCenter shopfloor layout.
- It is now configurable whether the search result should switch to the detail view or to the file view when selecting a record, or whether only the search result should display the information about the selected order in the header area.
- Data record fields can now also be implemented as bit fields, where each bit can be set via a checkbox with a configured label.
- In newer versions of Edge and in Chrome, the file editor did not scroll to the found location when doing a search. This problem has been fixed.
- It is now possible to display a drawing in an external system.
- The distribution of the reported number of quantities to the individual daily shares in the case of nightly splitting can now also be carried out on the basis of recorded production times instead of the shift model.
- In the SerialReader.dll for the ID card reader, the buffer is now cleared before reading, so that data from a previously presented ID card is not erroneously transmitted.
- Via OPC UA, variables with numeric NodeId can now also be read out.
- The deselection of orders in operation mode manufacturing is now prevented if only 1 order may be selected at the workplace. This prevents incorrect bookings due to accidental deselection of the order.
- In the case of an OPC UA Subscription, if the subscription parameters proposed by FIT-HI-MES are unfavourably revised by an OPC UA server so that the server would not send a keep-alive message before session timeout without changes to the monitored variables, FIT-HI-MES now renegotiates with adjusted values to provide a stable connection.
- Scrap impulses can now also be counted and used as a default value in the reporting dialog. It is now also possible to specify fixed values for several fields in a signal for booking.
- It is now possible to display a drawing from an external system from the order details.
- When writing a record field to an OPC UA variable, you can now configure a default value (e.g. 0) that will be written to the variable if the field in the record is not filled.
- Security Mode and Security Policy can now be configured for OPC UA connections. Connection tests and the listing of endpoints offered by the OPC UA server can be started directly from the configuration mask.
- It is now possible to read out error IDs via OPC UA and post them to time data records with an error text from an error catalog maintained in the FIT-MES Administration.
- It is now possible to write OPC UA variables depending on whether a different part is assigned to the currently processed order than to the last processed order. If necessary, different values can also be written.
- After changes to the signal configuration, FIT-HI-MES stopped responding for about one minute on the affected workplace in Microsoft Edge. This problem has been fixed.
- There is now a new evaluation “OEE Cockpit” in the Analysis Tool with graphical representation of the key figure cockpit. In the cockpit, the key figures availability, performance and quality are displayed as bars, and OEE and technical availability as a line. The evaluation accesses condensed data in the FIT database.
- In the Analysis Tool, cockpit key figures can now also be displayed in tabular form as a detailed view.
- The Analysis Tool has been extended by a new evaluation “Availability factor” with graphical display.
- There is now a new evaluation “MDE Details” in the Analysis Tool with graphical representation of the activities subdivided also according to reasons for malfunction.
- The selection of workplaces can now also be done via additional checkboxes of the cost centers or areas.
- In ABService Manager, service actions can now be performed at a specified time.
- It is now possible to perform a service action once in the ABService Manager.
Subject to change without notice.