FIT Release 2022.1 – January 2022
The new FIT Release 2022.1 is now available and released for Microsoft Windows platform. Please look below for the enhancements and changes of the different modules.
The release is available for all customers with maintenance agreement and access to our Customer Information Center (CIC) for download (please create a release activity).
All customers who have no access to our CIC platform and want to download the software over CIC have to require access over the following link. Please send an email to email@example.com if you want the release on a data medium.
The FIT modules as well as all additional modules are released for the Microsoft operating system Windows 2012, 2016 and 2019 Server as well Windows 10. We support also the databases Microsoft SQL Server 2016, 2017, 2019 and Oracle 12c.
- If SQL Server error 10054 occurs while processing interface files, an attempt is now made to reconnect to the database and continue processing.
- In case of database errors during interface file processing, the contents of the interface file were not output to the .err file.
This problem has been resolved.
- Version 21.3 of the Oracle JDBC driver is now used to access Oracle databases.
- When manually importing from a network share configured via an smb specification, SMB v2 and higher is now supported.
- From the view of corresponding data in another module it is now possible to jump back to the original module.
- When configuring an external editor, it is now possible to configure several different program paths or to use the default application for the file type.
- In Edge/Chrome, a jump in the editor window occurred when inserting a line break in some NC programs. This problem has been fixed.
- Notes can now also be created in the assembly operating mode.
- Possible problems if NCP services and PLC services use different DLLs are now avoided.
- The authentication request when pressing keys can now be deactivated as long as a specific signal or key is switched on. This makes it possible, for example, to log on a machine operator for a certain period of time during which the operator does not have to authenticate himself again for each report.
- It is now possible to configure a PLC services signal that reflects the connection status to the PLC.
- In V2021.4 the browsing of the OPC UA address space did not work anymore under certain circumstances. This problem has been fixed.
- When distributing the quantities to the individual days with time data separation at night, in connection with a separate end time data record, the quantity shares on the day with the preceding shift quantity report were not posted under certain circumstances. This problem has been resolved.
- When determining orders subject to charge documentation or inspection, erroneously only the orders of the currently selected table were checked. This has been fixed.
Subject to change without notice.