FIT Release 2023.4 – October 2023
The new FIT Release 2023.4 is now available and released for Microsoft Windows platform. Please look below for the enhancements and changes of the different modules.
The release is available for all customers with maintenance agreement and access to our Customer Information Center (CIC) for download (please create a release activity).
All customers who have no access to our CIC platform and want to download the software over CIC have to require access over the following link. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want the release on a data medium.
The FIT modules as well as all additional modules are released for the Microsoft operating system Windows 2012, 2016, 2019, and 2022 Server as well Windows 10 and 11. We support also the databases Microsoft SQL Server 2017, 2019, 2022, and Oracle 12c.
- Heidenhain iTNC7 controls are now supported.
- WuT COMServer: If an error occurs in the COM server when receiving data serially, additional error reasons are now evaluated and returned.
- FTP-Connection: When transferring files to older FTP servers (e.g. Makino) the error “org.apache.commons.net.MalformedServerReplyException: Truncated server reply: ‘200 ‘” could occur. This has been fixed.
- Changing multiple time records failed under certain circumstances due to conflicts with other records with the same key fields.
This has been fixed by automatically adjusting the reporting time when needed.
- In the accumulated times, in addition to total times, accumulated quantities can now also be displayed.
- At switch-on or switch-off of signals additional variables can now be read out from the NCK of Siemens S840D(sl) controllers. Prerequisite are the modules SINUMERIK MDE-Services and SINUMERIK NCP-Services.
- In the FIT-HI-MES worker view, files stored in the part record assigned to the order can now be displayed.
- It is now possible to prevent the completion of the last operation of an order if not all preceding operations have been completed.
Subject to change without notice.