FIT Release 2023.1 – January 2023
The new FIT Release 2023.1 is now available and released for Microsoft Windows platform. Please look below for the enhancements and changes of the different modules.
The release is available for all customers with maintenance agreement and access to our Customer Information Center (CIC) for download (please create a release activity).
All customers who have no access to our CIC platform and want to download the software over CIC have to require access over the following link. Please send an email to email@example.com if you want the release on a data medium.
The FIT modules as well as all additional modules are released for the Microsoft operating system Windows 2012, 2016, 2019, and 2022 Server as well Windows 10. We support also the databases Microsoft SQL Server 2016, 2017, 2019 and Oracle 12c.
- Windows Server 2022 is supported.
- Core: The additional init-param specifications for ‘url’ are no longer necessary in web.xml and have been removed.
- Upgrade internal Tomcat to version 9.0.69.
- FTP client: Fixed a problem where the FTP connection could not be established if there was a space in the specified FTP directory.
- Add SkipFlushSerialInputBuffer into mi_server.ini.default.
- Apache Tomcat wurde auf Version 9.0.69 aktualisiert.
- The supplied default color settings (colors.properties.default) have been optimized.
- Customer-specific applications or content can now be displayed in the main menu.
- New images during data transfer in transfer status.
- The supplied sample configuration in DNCFileTransferBean.properties.default for showing a close button in the NC program display was adapted so that it also works when called from FIT-HI-MES with the “do not open new windows” setting.
- In conjunction with the MQTT Services module, MQTT messages can now be used as signals for machine data acquisition.
- The displayed order fields can now also be displayed centered (configurable).
- In operation mode manufacturing, data from previous browser connections was sometimes not removed from memory, which could eventually cause the application to stop working due to lack of memory. This has been resolved.
- The highlighting of a workplace in the workplace selection did not work before. This has been resolved.
- It is now possible to sort the displayed workplaces by clicking on the individual columns.
- The number of lines of the input files to be searched for part record fields can now be configured.
- The InfoFile generation for importing further file types on the basis of part information from the NC program did not work correctly since V2022.3.
This problem has been fixed.
- Multiple file patterns can now be specified for the files to be processed, for example to deal with files with different extensions.
- log4j was replaced.
- Tool magazines is regularly queried from a Siemens control system via AGLink and stored in a database table.
- REST communication with TDM
Subject to change without notice.