FIT Release 2023.2 – April 2023
The new FIT Release 2023.2 is now available and released for Microsoft Windows platform. Please look below for the enhancements and changes of the different modules.
The release is available for all customers with maintenance agreement and access to our Customer Information Center (CIC) for download (please create a release activity).
All customers who have no access to our CIC platform and want to download the software over CIC have to require access over the following link. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want the release on a data medium.
The FIT modules as well as all additional modules are released for the Microsoft operating system Windows 2012, 2016, 2019, and 2022 Server as well Windows 10 and 11. We support also the databases Microsoft SQL Server 2016, 2017, 2019, 2022, and Oracle 12c.
- Windows 11 is supported.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2022 is now supported (only via ODBC).
- Core: Update used Apache Velocity library to 2.3.
- Core: Update Apache Axis to 1.4.1.
- Core: Fixed a problem that could cause the service to take a long time to stop on Windows if the configured remote peer is unreachable.
- VirtualCOM: If the MI was restarted during a transfer, the COM interface used could sometimes no longer be accessed because it was still in use. This has been fixed.
- When updating the FIT-HI server, individual Tomcats were not terminated and therefore not completely updated. This problem has been resolved.
- When updating additional Tomcats, e.g. the FITMenuTomcat, the Tomcat version number was not set correctly. This has been fixed.
- The default sort order in the FIT-SOAP protocol, FIT-REST protocol and FIT-SAP protocol modules has been modified.
- In FIT-HI-DNC, the upload process can now be automated when an NC program has been selected.
- In MI Administration, not all workstations could be accessed if the workstation description contained certain special characters.This has been resolved.
- It was not possible to add workstations in the MI administration if not at least one workstation had been created yet. This has been solved.
- Reading interface files from a network share when turning on a specific machine signal now supports SMB v2 and higher when using smb specifiers.
- In the order search, it is now also possible to search for date fields. The date can be selected via a calendar.
- Booking into other operations of the order can now also be triggered when the target quantity is reached.
- In the order detail view, fields of the subsequent operation can now also be displayed.
- Unix time fields can now also be queried in function key dialogs. The date can be selected from a calendar.
- FIT-HI-MES has been expanded to include various options for displaying job documents such as the current drawing or work plans. The associated files for an order are determined on the basis of file paths and file name components on network shares.
- The function keys to be displayed can be filtered, depending on the AD user.
- Values calculated from record fields of the current operation and defined constants can now be written to fields of other operations of the order.
- The end message to TDM was also sent incorrectly for partial quantity messages and also from workplaces that do not participate in the tool cycle. This has been corrected.
- If an invalid barcode was specified in the barcode request, a misleading error message used to appear. This has been corrected.
- Minor display errors in the order information have been fixed.
- Pause between closing and reopening the COM port.
Subject to change without notice.