The control and management of your manufacturing data
IT-WebDNC is a web-based solution for the integration of various machine control and interface combinations (Ethernet, serial or protocol-based). Using the production information stored in FIT-Parts Data Management such as NC programmes, tooling sheets, clamping plans, tool lists, drawings or 3D, any authorised employee from work preparation, production or assembly can view the data using the browser-based FIT-HI user interface. NC programmes are accessed via FIT-HI-DNC or directly from the controls (DirectWebDNC). Optimised NC programmes can be transferred back to parts data management in order to then store them as an upload data set, for example for NC programme comparisons.
Thanks to state-of-the-art development technologies, the user interface is completely independent from the operating system and the hardware. This means that FIT WebDNC can be operated using standard PCs, IPCs (Industry PC), panel PCs, tablets or smartphones. The sole requirement is a browser on the device. This solution offers the basis for low-paper productions.
Like all solutions, FIT-WebDNC is based on a database (Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle) to professionally manage data and information. The available standard interface to connect to external CAM systems allows the data and information created there to be stored automatically.
FIT-WebDNC consists of the following software modules
- FIT-Parts Data Management
- FIT-Workplace Management
FIT-WebDNC supports connections to all NC controls
- Directly via a network
- Serial via Com server++
- Protocol-based (Mazatrol, RPC)
The benefits for you
- Investment security thanks to standards
- Securely and professionally manage data and information
- Reduction in management costs
- Flat IT structure since no local installations are required
- Simple user-orientated interface
- Introduction to low-paper production
- Increased productivity and quality through secured programmes
- Minimisation of the reject rate